NEW PROTOCOLS FOR YOU TO BE AWARE OF UPON YOUR VISIT BACK:
1) You will be receiving email reminders of your upcoming appointments two days before your scheduled appointment.
Within 24 hours of your appointment, please complete the BC Online Assessment for Covid19 (https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en).
You can also request to have a questionnaire form emailed to you to fill out.
Obviously, should you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, or have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, you will be required to cancel your appointment. Cancellation Fees will be waived for anyone who cancels at the last minute due to these circumstances.
2) Please arrive a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes prior to your appointment. Should you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle or outside the boundary of the property until your appointment time. This will give enough time for the previous client to exit as well as for the clinic to be properly sanitized prior to your arrival.
3) Please sanitize your hands thoroughly before entering the clinic. There will be hand sanitizer outside the clinic and whenever possible, the clinic door will be left open.
I will be wearing a face mask at this time, but you are not required to (only if it’s your preference). Face masks will be available should you want one and don’t have one.
The reception area has been set up to maintain proper distancing.
4) A consent form and waiver will be required for you to sign upon your first treatment back. I can also email them to you to read and sign beforehand if you would like.
5) Treatments will proceed as usual - although we will maintain 6 feet apart while we conduct our interview of your treatment needs.
Hand sanitizer will be available in the clinic room as well.
6) Payment: I will have TAP set up for Debit transactions. I will also still be accepting cash (exact amount only) and cheques. There will be a box that you can put them in.
Receipts will be emailed to you.