***UPDATE – APRIL 2022***
Please wear a mask while you are at your appointment. At this time, the Provincial Health Officer has recommended medical masks be worn by both practitioners and patients in healthcare settings.
Please do not come to the clinic if you are feeling unwell or have been in close contact with someone with confirmed Covid.
NEW PROTOCOLS FOR YOU TO BE AWARE OF UPON YOUR VISIT BACK:
1) You will be receiving email reminders of your upcoming appointments two days before your scheduled appointment.
You will also receive a COVID19 Consent and Waiver form that needs to be completed 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
Obviously, should you have any cold, flu, or Covid-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with confirmed Covid symptoms, or have traveled outside Canada within the past 14 days, you will be required to cancel your appointment. Cancellation Fees will be waived for anyone who cancels at the last minute due to these circumstances. Should you need to cancel due to reasons related to Covid, you can be rescheduled in a timely manner as the clinic has reserved appointment slots for this situatioin.
2) Please arrive a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes prior to your appointment. Should you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle or outside the boundary of the property until your appointment time. This will give enough time for the previous client to exit as well as for the clinic to be properly sanitized prior to your arrival.
3) Please sanitize your hands thoroughly before entering the clinic and bring a mask. There will be hand sanitizer outside the clinic and whenever possible, the clinic door will be left open. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
6 feet/ 2 meters distance can be maintained in the reception area and during the interview portion of the appointment in the treatment room. However, during hands-on assessment and the massage treatment, it is recommended to wear masks since social distancing cannot be maintained. The clinic is also equipped with an air purifier to help circulate clean air.
4) Treatment - although we will maintain 6 feet apart while we conduct our interview of your treatment needs, masks are preferred when social disatancing cannot be maintained such as when hands-on assessment is performed and during the massage treatment. Please contact me with any concerns.
Hand sanitizer will be available in the clinic room as well.
5) Payment: Debit machine transactions are accepted (sorry, credit cards are not accepted at this time). I will also still be accepting e-transfer, cash (exact amount only) and cheques. There will be a box that you can put the cash and cheques into.
Receipts will be emailed to you.