Welcome to Evolutions Massage Therapy Clinic
**PLEASE SEE NEW PROTOCOLS UNDER THE COVID19 MENU
What to expect during a typical massage treatment:
- With your initial treatment, a portion of your time will be focused on reviewing your case history form and clarifying your treatment goals. Assessments are usually done at the start of each treatment and may include range of motion limitations, postural assessments, orthopedic tests, strength testing, and gait analysis.
- The therapist will always get the client’s permission to proceed with the treatment and outline what to expect for the remainder of the treatment time.
- When it is time for the massage treatment, the therapist will leave the room while the client dis-robes to their comfort level.
- After the client lies on the table and covers themselves with the sheets, the therapist will knock before entering and will begin the treatment.
- During the treatment, the therapist will check in with the client about their comfort level with the massage techniques, their positioning, warmth, etc. Communication from both parties is essential!
- After the treatment, the therapist will leave the room again and the client can get dressed. The therapist may re-assess the client and give exercises/suggestions for the client to do on their own time.
Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you. To fully benefit from the entire treatment time, please arrive on time for your appointments. If the therapist is running late, the full treatment time will be honoured. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required if you need to cancel your appointment, otherwise the full treatment fee will be charged.
All prices include 5% GST:
- 30 minute - $72
- 45 minute - $92
- 60 minute - $112
- 75 minute - $132
- Children under 12 years of age – $72 for the initial treatment (45 minutes), and $50 for subsequent treatments (30 minutes)
If you have any questions or concerns about the clinic, massage therapy, or myself, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to meeting with you,
Kirsten Hammond, RMT
“Kirsten is down to earth, very friendly and professional.” – Paige
“Kirsten’s positive energy, groundedness and compassion are wonderful qualities for an RMT.” – Sarah